Saturday, April 7, 2012

MFF's :)

Hey everyone! So most of you are probably confused about the title of this post.  MFF's means Merrill Fun Facts, a phrase my best friend Paige came up with.  Whenever we're talking and we think of something random about ourselves, we preface it by saying "Mff" or "Pff" (Paige fun fact).  So as you might be able to guess, I want to share some MFF's with you guys, so here goes!
1. I have two brothers:


Brendan, who is 16 (in this picture we were both dressed up for spirit week at our high school)







and Connell, who will be 12 in June.  In this picture we are at Marshall Point Lighthouse, a place we visit on our annual summer vacation to Maine.



2. I have two pet goats named Jack (left) and Sonia (right) who I love to talk about:
3. I play the piano
4. I have always wanted a golden retriever
5. I am very organized
..and now for some fun ones!
6. I am obsessed with Bath & Body Works lotion
7. I absolutely love Harry Potter
8. Concerts are probably my favorite activity (my favorite band is the Jonas Brothers, embarrassing, I know)


In addition to telling you a bit more about myself, I wanted to bring up the phrase MFF because it reminds me to talk about something very important to me - maintaining relationships while away at college.  Before leaving for SMC back in August, I was worried about what would happen to my relationships with my friends from high school since none of our schools are extremely close to one other.  In the back of my mind I knew that we would remain friends, but I had a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that I wouldn't get to see my best friend every day.  Now that I'm almost done with my freshman year of college (so crazy!) I can honestly say that if anything, my friendships have gotten stronger.  Being away from my friends has made me appreciate just how much I love them and how extremely grateful each time I get to see them.  Here's a picture of Paige and me when I picked her up from the airport for winter break:

If any of you are worried about what will happen to your relationships when you go to school, don't be.  With a little effort, no matter how long you've been apart, when you reunite it will be like you never left each other.


Thanks for reading and feel free to ask me any questions you may have!

No comments:

Post a Comment